Job ID: 776
This is a great opportunity. You can now join one of the leading, if not the leading international iGaming company. With offices in a number of countries, they are now setting up a new operation in Malta, and for this reason, the role of Financial Administrator has arisen.
As Financial Administrator, you will assist the Financial Controller in the recording and management of financial transactions.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Manage the purchasing process for all Maltese companies
- Ensure all POs are receipted on a timely basis
- Resolve Maltese company supplier queries
- Interact with the other Finance teams to resolve PO and invoice exceptions
- Assist the Financial Controller with budgeting, forecasting and management reporting
- Review & prepare vendor payment schedules for all Maltese companies
- Ensuring that all invoices are processed correctly for all Maltese companies
- Assist the Financial Controller with tax returns, statutory accounts and audits
Interested applicants are kindly requested to send their CV in MS Word format to Simon at email@example.com, or call +356 2099 4444 for further information with regards this role.
- Previous experience in Finance is essential
- A formal qualification in Accounts is required
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle Financials is desired
Region: Any Region
Apply for this Job
Already Registered Log In