by Teresa Sangiovanni, Senior Recruitment Consultant
The first step in our recruitment process involves a screening interview with me or any of my colleagues, so it is important that you are prepared for this interview.
My tip for this month is that you ask yourself the following questions:
- What is it that you really want out of your new job?
- Why did you leave your previous job, and why do you want to leave your current job?
- What can your current employer do to keep you from leaving your current job?
- What are your career goals?
- What challenges are you looking for?
- What sector or industry do you want to work in?
- What type of work environment do you prefer?
- Are you expecting a particular management style from your new employer?
- What is the minimum gross annual salary you are willing to accept?
- Go through your CV and explain any gaps in between employment (if any)
- When can you start work if you are hired? (notice period)
If you’d like to check out our latest vacancies, please visit https://www.quadconsultancy.com/recruitment or send us your CV at email@example.com with a brief description of the kind of jobs you’re looking for.